SwagBag is the newest trend on the grid. You pay upfront for a bag containing 15 items from 15 different designers. You don’t know what those items are only who they are from. Then on the first of the month the bag is delivered to you and it becomes like christmas morning opening up everything to find out what you get! Now keep in mind that it is likely not everything will be your cup of tea since there are a lot of different tastes, but you should mostly know that going in since you do know who the designers are. August was the first month and I have to say I like about 90% of the items. You can still get the stuff from the August bag but it’ll cost you twice as much.
- Hair: Modulus – Vaas hair (part of the August SwagBag)
- Mask: Lost Junction – Shadow mask
- Jacket: Lapointe & Bastchild – Hero X Jacket (part of the August SwagBag)
- Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild – Survivor Moto (prize for completing Ghost Town – free)
- Claws: ieQED – Talon Ring set
- Pose: Inertia – Run for it
- Cabinet (in the background): BackBone – Vigilante Armory (part of the August SwagBag)